- S. A. Srinivasan et al., “56 Gb/s NRZ O-Band Hybrid BiCMOS-Silicon Photonics Receiver Using Ge/Si Avalanche Photodiode,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1409–1415, Mar. 2021, doi: 10.1109/JLT.2020.3038361.
- L. Bogaert et al., “SiGe EAM-Based Transceivers for Datacenter Interconnects and Radio Over Fiber,” Invited Paper in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 1–13, May 2021, doi: 10.1109/JSTQE.2020.3027046
- C. Besancon et al., “AlGaInAs Multi-Quantum Well Lasers on Silicon-on-Insulator Photonic Integrated Circuits Based on InP-Seed-Bonding and Epitaxial Regrowth,” Appl. Sci., vol. 12, no. 1, p. 263, Dec. 2021.
Zhou et al., “Single-mode photonic crystal nanobeam lasers monolithically grown on Si for dense integration,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics Article Sequence, vol. 28, no. 3, May/June 2022.
J-S. Park et al., “Monolithic III–V quantum dot lasers on silicon,” Frontiers of Nanoscience, vol. 20, 2021.
H. Du et al., “A Si Optical Modulator based on Fano-like Resonance,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 33, no. 21, 2021.
- Xin Yin, “RFIC front-ends for broadband access technologies”, Invited Talk in SPIE Photonics West 2021, San Francisco, USA, March 2021.
- C. Besançon, D. Néel, G. Cerulo, D. Make, N. I. Vaissiere, F. Pommereau, F. Fournel, L. Sanchez, C. Dupré, V. Muffato, J. Decobert “Wide-wavelength range AlGaInAs laser array achieved by selective area growth on heterogenerous InP-on-Si wafer,” SPIE Photonex, Glasgow, 2021. (INVITED)
- D. J. Thomson, B. Chen, W. Zhang, M. Ebert, X. Chen, J. Reynolds, X. Yan, H. Du, M. Banakar, Y. Tran, K. Debnath, C. G. Littlejohns, S. Saito, G. T. Reed “Capacitive silicon optical modulators for high-speed and high-efficiency operation,” SPIE Photonex, Glasgow, 2021. (INVITED)
- V. Ramez, K. Hassan, S. Malhouitre, L. SANCHEZ, V. Muffato, Y. Desiere, N. I. Vaissiere, D. Néel, A. Shen, A. Wilk “Heterogeneous multi-die bonding of III-V on double-side patterned SOI substrates,” SPIE Photonex, Glasgow, 2021.
- L. Breyne, J. Lambrecht, M. Vanhoecke, P. Ossieur, G. Roelkens, J. Bauwelinck, X. Yin “Electro-optic co-design for next generation silicon optical transmitters,” SPIE Photonex, Glasgow, 2021. (INVITED)
- D. Néel, A. Shen, P. Fanneau de La Horie, N. I. Vaissière, A. Wilk, V. Muffato, S. Malhouitre, V. Ramez, Y. Desières, K. Hassan, “Novel technology of III-V die-bonded SOI photonic integrated circuits,” SPIE Photonex, Glasgow, 2021. (INVITED)
- M. Dang et al., “InAs/GaAs Quantum-Dot Lasers Monolithically Grown on on-axis Silicon (001),” IEEE Photonics Society Summer Topicals Meeting Series (SUM), online, 2021.
- S. Pan et al., “Ultra-stable 25.5 GHz quantum dot mode-locked frequency comb operating up to 120° C,” Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO), online, 2021.
- D. J. Thomson et al., “Silicon photonics for high speed data communications and 3D imaging,” Photonics North, Online, 2021. (INVITED)
- G. T. Reed et al., “New Frontiers for Silicon Photonics,” IEEE Photonics Conference, Online, 2021. (INVITED)
- G. T. Reed et al., “Silicon Photonics breaks new ground”, SPIE Photonics West 2021, online, 6th – 11th March 2021. (PLENARY)